Welcome to Ostomysecrets®, a ConvaTec brand website. Please carefully review the following Terms of Service (“Terms”) which defines the terms and scope of use of our online shopping website (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). ConvaTec Inc. in the United States (U.S.) is the owner, administrator, and operator of this website. ConvaTec may revise or update these Terms at any time.
What is ConvaTec’s Ostomysecrets® website used for?
This website offers a full line of stylish and functional undergarments, swimwear and skin care designed to support an individual’s ostomy system.
Who can access this website?
This website may be accessed by individuals who are 13 years of age or older. ConvaTec will monitor all new user registrations to ensure compliance with use and access guidelines.
You may also request that your account be closed, and personal information deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your username (i.e., email address). Please clearly identify the account you wish to be closed.
Data Protection Accountability and Confidentiality
Protecting your privacy is our top priority. The website only collects minimum contact information to process and ship your order.
Keeping your Account Information Safe
To keep your data on the website protected, please do not share your personal login and password information.
Website Limitations and Maintenance
- ConvaTec provides continuous access to the website but reserves the right to apply interruptions or limitations in the functionality of the website due to technical reasons.
- Technical limitations or interruptions may also occur on the device on which the website is being accessed on, which may result in the temporary unavailability of certain products and/or services of the website. ConvaTec will make every effort to ensure that restrictions on the use of the website or technical interruptions are minimal.
- ConvaTec is not responsible for the malfunction of the website or any technical interruptions in operation of the website when the interruption occurred for reasons beyond ConvaTec's control.
- ConvaTec is not responsible for the correct operation of the website in the user's device or for the lack of such correctness of operation.
- ConvaTec reserves the right to suspend at any time and for any reason the operation of the website or individual functionalities, as well as the right to change, withdraw or add new products and/or services.
- ConvaTec may issue additional terms and conditions governing the use and services provided through the website.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products featured on this website are protected in the United States and globally. All trademarks relating to ConvaTec products or services are owned by ConvaTec.
The website, which includes the graphic, textual, visual and audiovisual materials presented, film, sound, their layout and functionalities, system solutions, and related product algorithms belong to ConvaTec or third parties cooperating with ConvaTec and are protected under applicable U.S. law. It is forbidden to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, present, reproduce, reengineer, publish, license, or use any rights or information available on the website for commercial purposes. No part, or all, of the content you have used may be reproduced or distributed, in any form or by any other means (electronic or mechanical), including copying and posting on the Internet.
No use of any of these website functions or attributes may be made without the prior, written authorization of ConvaTec, except to identify the products or services of ConvaTec. The rights of all other trademark proprietors are fully recognized. Nothing contained in these Terms transfers any right, title, or interest in the website or the Content to you. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices must be kept intact, and ConvaTec is acknowledged as the source of the content.
CONVATEC WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. CONVATEC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, IN EACH CASE HOWSOEVER ARISING, WHETHER SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE OR IN THE CONTEMPLATION OF THE PARTIES AND WHETHER ARISING IN OR CAUSED BY BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE) OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS WEBSITE, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION (BE IT MEDICAL INFORMATION OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR OTHERWISE) PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE. THE USE OF ANY MEDICAL DEVICE REFERRED TO ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOU RELY ON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE TO DICTATE WHAT MEDICAL DEVICE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE SHOULD USE OR STOPS USING. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE HEALTH CONDITION OF A PATIENT YOU ARE CARING FOR OR HAVE RESPONSIBILITY OVER PLEASE REFER TO YOUR AFFILIATED MEDICAL INSTITUION FOR GUIDANCE IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR TREATMENT PROTOCOLS. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, NOTHING IN THIS LEGAL NOTICE SHALL LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF CONVATEC FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF CONVATEC.